The Fitness Center is located on the lower level of the Clubhouse available to Social and Golf Members.
Equipped with TV's, cardio machines, free weights, & state-of the art FreeMotion equipment.
The Field Club has Men's and Ladies Locker Rooms adjacent to the Men's Bar and Ladies' Lounge. Half and full sizes lockers available. Showers and toiletries are provided complimentary with rental.
Fitness Center Rules & Guidelines
- Members wishing to use the Fitness Center for the first time must first register with the Business Office and complete the Waiver and Release Agreement .
- The Fitness Center is an unsupervised area. Member use of the Fitness Center and equipment is at his or her own risk.
- Club Management and staff have a basic knowledge of the equipment and proper use, please ask for assistance.
Fitness Center Rules
- You Must Be at least 16 years of age with parents permission to use the fitness center. Parents must bring their children from 16 years to 19 years of age in to sign a waiver.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Fitness Center with the exception of water.
- If other Members are waiting to use cardiovascular equipment, please limit your session to 30 minutes.
- Please clean equipment after use.
Fitness Center Operation
Complimentary towel service.
Pleased dispose of towels in the Fitness Center receptacles. Do not remove towels from the Fitness Center .
Fitness Center phone
Dial 9 for an outside line or 9-345-6343 for assistance.
Audio access available on all cardiovascular equipment. Please feel free to ask for assistance.